Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sister Laura Fillmore: A Baptism Scheduled for THIS WEEK

This Week in the England Birmingham Mission



Yesterday Sister Heikki and I were enjoying the ward linger longer. We were sitting by Brandon and Nichole (Brandon's sister who came to church for the first time yesterday) when surprisingly Brandon says, "So I've been thinking. I want to be baptized sooner." We told him we might be transferred soon and that he needed to talk with his parents about it before we come see him on Wednesday. He ran over to his dad and shouted, "I'm getting baptized this Saturday." We went and talked to Matthew. He was OK with it. He called Brandon's mom, and she was fine as well. We have a baptism this week! I'm excited for him because it is truly what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear how this has inspired you!