Sunday, April 13, 2014

Elder Christian Lehr: The Power of Testimony

This Week in the Sierra Leone Freetown Mission 


 There is a lady named Fanta we visited just to greet her. Her son Jesse asked me, "Why are you even here? Latter days is a cult and worships the devil. I don't want you guys to come again." We agreed not to come again but left with our testimonies. When I bore my testimony I felt a burning in my bosom. I felt the spirit literally overcome my body and I felt like Nephi had when he spoke to his brothers! It was my first time feeling that powerful of a spirit. I feel like Fanta won't come around and am sad that my testimony will probably have to stand as a witness against them at the last day but it confirmed upon me an even stronger testimony that Jesus is the Christ, That Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God and that the Book of Mormon is true. I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear how this has inspired you!