Monday, December 16, 2013

Sister Kayla Talbert: A Rapid Change of Heart

This Week in the Utah SLC East Mission


We taught two sisters, Jordan and Mallory, at different times this week, but we taught them about what they can do to feel the Holy Ghost in their lives. When we were teaching Mallory yesterday, I asked her if she has ever felt the Holy Ghost before, and said, "Yeah, I have. I was talking to Kelly (her aunt/mom) the other night and she was telling me that when I'm baptized I can let go of all of the bad that has happened in my past and start a new life. So, I want to be baptized." Wow! Sister Wall and I were caught off guard because not too long ago she wasn't sure if she even wanted to have a relationship with God and now she wants to be baptized!? Miracle! We able to teach Jordan a few days before Mallory and Jordan wants to be baptized, too, and she said that she already knew she was going to be baptized. Double miracle! So, they are both on date to be baptized on January 4th! We're so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear how this has inspired you!