Friday, October 25, 2013

Sister Kallie Boothe: The Decision to Stop Procrastinating Baptism!

This Week in the California Fresno Mission

This past week I went on exchanges to my last area. I got to visit all my investigators and the missionaries from my past district. but the cool part is............ JULIO (who we were teaching) GOT BAPTIZED 3 DAYS AFTER I LEFT! He's 50 years old and we didn't actually think he'd choose to get baptized despite being ready. However, the Sunday after we left, he came to church and told the elders that he wanted to be baptized RIGHT THEN. So they filled the font during church, baptized him, and that was that. WHAT!? How cool is that!?! You know what that means? that means that in 6 weeks what area has seen 3 baptisms. 2 young women and Julio. What a miracle! I'm so happy he got baptized! I'm praying for a miracle like that in my new area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear how this has inspired you!